R-06 FILM EXTRACT
 
R-06 FILM EXTRACT: Progress
Tuesday 10 February 2009
Progress
I am fairly pleased with the footage I recorded and therefore had something that I could work with quite well. I uploaded the footage onto the computer and put it into Final Cut the editing software. I did all of the editing roughly so I could get an idea of what it would be like. Then I moved onto a soundtrack. I tried to use the correct sounds and music to match the genre of the film. I used dark, eary, sudden sounds such as piano and violine as I am trying to make it scaryish. Once this was done I put the soundtrack onto final cut and listened to it together. This created my rough cut.

Labels:

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 01:33  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs